Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunnyside Up!!






So here's my initial attempt at frying my eggs....I think they are sunnyside up! I know Jerry was emphasizing a relaxed model, but I couldn't resist posting the smiling face of my son...these are a perfect reflection of his personality...the almost devilish smirk in the b&w and the full smile sepia. Do you believe I had to pay him cold hard cash to pose....he's quite a negotiator.
The first one is my hubby...he's willing to work on a bartering system. LOL!!!
I'm meeting up with my mom later this week to take some pix of her also. Would like to have multi-generations for this assignment....my family ranges from 2 (nephew) to 80 (my mom)...I'm going to take this assignment as an opportunity to do a whole "show" of my family. Keep an eye on my fotothing account for more.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

Good going... Christmas is coming!

Adrienne said...

These are really nice. Your son is adorable.

Richard McCoy said...

Great shots Michele!

rainman said...

Nice job Michelle.. Your pictures seem to express your happiness. Great job. Your creativity is awesome.