Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My friend's seven year old daughter was excited to help me with this assignment. This assignment was definately like frying an egg. I took many of pictures deleting those that had too much light. Trying to find the right angle while working with what was left with the daylight. This was definatley harder than it sounded.
Let me tell you a seven year old that loves the camera is hard to catch without showing emotion as she's full of life and want's to be a model. See some more posted on photothing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Nice Nicole.. good lighting, framing and editing.

Michele said...

You've captured a great expression in the 2nd one. Nice!

rainman said...

I like the 1st one, her expression shows a quietness and a deep concentration -- nice.. She is very photogenic and would make a great model.