Thursday, July 10, 2008


I can honestly say I really enjoyed the "How to fry an egg" assignment because I used my husband as my subject. We just moved right by the river so he actually likes to look out and think. It was easy to get a couple of really great shots of him just being himself. The first couple of shots were definitely silly ones because I had to explain what I was trying to capture. He was very patient while I moved him around and while taking tons of pictures. These two are my favorites hands down. I feel they capture the essence of what I see in him everyday. Plus, it was made more special by the fact that he's enlisting in the military this month and will be gone soon. So the more pictures I have of him, the better for me....

3 comments:

rayb said...

This is a great capture!
Even without you explaining what is
happening in this mans life you can see it on his face that he is thinking about what my fuure has in store for me.

rayb said...

I forgot to say Thank you to your husband for his commitment to our country and what it stands for.
THANK YOU!

Michele said...

I second what Rayb says! Tell him thank you for all he will be doing! Enjoy taking as many pictures of you as you can before he deploys!!