Wednesday, July 16, 2008



I never even knew what macro was for until I took this class. I always saw the option on my camera and never understood until I saw what the pictures looked like. I haven't quite gotten the complete hang of it, but I will continue working on it well after this class ends. I took the class to be a better photographer but we all ended up sharing pieces of ourselves. To those who wish my husband well, thank you! Most people have given us nothing but grief about the decision, and seeing your comments makes it all worht it. I have enjoyed seeing your vacation pictures or pictures of your dogs. It has all been worthwhile and I feel I got so much more than what I signed up for in this class. Enjoy the rest of the summer and just know that this is one of the best classes I've had because of all of you and your contributions!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Nice pictures to close out with...the bold orange contrasting with the b&w. Best wishes to you and our prayers are with you and your husband to keep you both safe while you are apart.

Jerry said...

Excellent shots, Carol... Take care...!