Friday, July 11, 2008

MY LAST POST "THEY WERE ONCE A SCHOOL"


Hi Everyone, This is my last post as I leave for vacation early tomorrow. Just want to say it was a real pleasure viewing your pics, which were all really good and I wish you all the best. Jerry, thank you for a very enjoyable elective...I learned not only how my camera works but how to shoot a dynamite picture by correct placement of the lighting, filling the picture and getting on the same level as my subject. Thanks again. Rainman

5 comments:

Katie Bollella said...

Wow cool idea of putting the helmets on the fishes!

Jerry said...

Thanks for all the great work! Hope to see you in another class.

Connie Scott said...

This was so very creative. The fish and helmets was a hoot!

Thank you so very much.

Michele said...

Very appropriate theme! NICE!

Nicole Champagne said...

This is a great pic. Very creative and colorful.