Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I call this rendition "a good place to loose your marbles"
I'm not sure why but the disney movie Alice in Wonderland was my inspiration. I loved the twisted geometrics of the background and it just took off from there. The spiraling clock symbolizes eternity, and the lack of the need for time. As you can see my marbles are being dropped from a container up into the air? or maybe it's down? You're going to be here for a while so I left a plate of fruit for your duration - can you find it? The only way home is through the castle, goodluck!

4 comments:

Michele said...

I love it...you used the same geometric background I was going to use....by I had a different "twist" on it. We'll have to see if that's the direction I'll still take...and Love the "losing your marbles" saying! Aren't we all sometimes! LOL!

rainman said...

I love it too. It is bright and colorful... Nice job Katie.

Katie Bollella said...

Thanks everyone - this assignment was fun this week.

Adrienne said...

I love the pic and your explanation of it! So creative.